P2A Photo Contest 2017: Beautiful ASEAN [Deadline: 20/08/2017]
The Contest for the best photos of ASEAN countries that reflect the beauty of their nature and culture.
- All ASEAN citizens who live in one of ASEAN countries and want to share the beauty of their countries’ nature and culture.
- 01 1st prize: 01 Polaroid Cube Plus Wi-Fi Action Camera + 01 T-shirt of P2A for the photo with the highest score
- 02 2nd prizes: 01 Anker PowerCore Plus backup battery (quick charge 3.0, 10,050mAh) + 01 T-shirt of P2A for the photos with the second and third highest score.
- 03 3rd prizes: 01 Anker PowerCore 10,000mAh backup charger + 01 T-shirt of P2A for the photos with the forth, fifth and sixth highest score.
(*) The way to calculate score is explained in the “contest rules and regulations” part.
How to join the contest:
- Each applicant has to submit up to 2 photos (with the given topic) taken by himself/herself via email firstname.lastname@example.org: including captions in English for the photos with the following required information:
- The name, nationality, Facebook account (link) of author.
- where and when the photos have been taken.
- The meaning of the photo (optional).
- The organizer will upload photos with author’s name and caption of the photos on “Passage to ASEAN – P2A International” Facebook on a first come, first served.
Contest rules and regulations:
- How to compute score:
- Each “like” click will be counted as 1 point, each “share” (in public) will be counted as 2 points.
- After the end of the contest, the organizer will add up scores and award the winner in the order of the scores from the highest.
- Only ‘like’ and ‘share’ comingfrom Facebook account (not fan page) with more than 200 friends and have already liked “Passage to ASEAN - P2A International” will be counted.
- If any cheats are detected, the author will be automatically eliminated.
- Rules for the photos
- Photos must follow the topic provided by the organizer, any photos that do not follow the topic provided by the organizer will be automatically eliminated.
- Photos must be taken by the contest applicant and the contest applicant must be the copyright holder of the picture he/ she applies.
- Each photo must be submitted once, those sent twice will be automatically eliminated.
- If the photos submitted were already published on the Internet before, then the author should provide the link in the application email.
- The photos must meet the following specifications:
1. Must be in .jpeg/.jpg format
2. Should be saved in medium or high quality
3. Should be at least 2,048 pixels in length
- The name of the author, agency or publisher or any other information are not allowed on the photos.
- For the photos awarded, the “Passage to ASEAN” organizer are allowed to use them unlimitedly without any charges for photos in high resolution for activities, multimedia publications, multimedia channels including social networks and prints for the contest, exhibitions, yearbooks, advertisements or education activities under the auspice of “Passage to ASEAN” organizer.
- With all contest photos (except the winning ones), the copyright holder must allow the “Passage to ASEAN” organizer to use them unlimitedly without any charges for photos in low resolution used for educational research activities.